Photos should be uploaded to our file drop site via www.residentrockstar.com/submit-content as soon as possible after the photo shoot.
MODELS SUBMITTING PHOTOS PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A PHOTO RELEASE DOCUMENT FROM YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER WITH YOUR PHOTOS.
If you are participating in group shoots with the Metal Maidens
*** (DO NOT GIVE PHOTOS DIRECTLY TO THE MODELS!) ***
Photos must be sent to the Metal Maidens / Resident Rock Star Magazine only!
We will distribute them to the models based on their agency agreements and the photos will be published on our website and in our publications accordingly.
You are able to use these photos for your portfolio.
We only ask that you use them sparingly as we will be publishing them both online and in our printed publications throughout the next few months.
(No one wants to see photos in a magazine they have already seen on Facebook or Instagram etc. Posting excessive amounts of photos from shoots on your social sites will greatly diminish the chances of them being published.)
* We will need high resolution un watermarked photos for possible print publication.
* Preferred file type is RAW but JPG, Tiff and PSDS are also usable.
* We will accept watermarked jpgs for use on our website only but they must be watermarked on the right bottom corner or top corners only.
* Our Metal Maidens / Residentrockstar.com watermark automatically is put on the left lower corner for hosting on the website.
* Please make sure your drop box is labeled clearly with your name and the models name + any other relevant information.
* You will be given photo credit but there is no compensation available at this time.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
A photo release is available on our website and in most of our private groups.